Jamin has been doing our taxes while I have been posting these pics! I love you, honey!
We went to Disneyworld in late March. We had a GREAT time. Lily wasn't afraid of any characters this time, except Mike kinda freaked her out a bit! Anabelle had no fear!
Gotta ride the teacups!
All of the characters played their parts well. This Peter had a really great rooster crow.
One of many, many Princess pictures! They were all so sweet, and Lily had questions for them all. She asked Ariel why she wasn't wearing any clothes!
The weather was beautiful--not too warm, no rain, and there was a slight chill in the mornings and evenings. I can't imagine going in the heat of summer!
The girls LOVED the parades. We saw at least one parade a day, and three fireworks shows during the week.

4 comments:
I know you LOVED having your girls with you on Mickey's turf. Looks like it was such a special time. We look forward to making it there as well one day.
i love these pictures! your family = the most fun possible. glad you guys got to have a fun family getaway!
I love these! I love how Lily's reactions change between Monster's Inc and Belle! Looked like she wanted to go home with her! Also, for whatever reason I feel like Anabelle looks just like mom's baby pictures!! Is that weird? So cute! Love you!
David, I was thinking the SAME thing about Anabelle's pictures.. These pictures are great. Love that last one of Lilyl
Post a Comment